Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Daniel Matsunaga ready for new love

Several months after his emotional break-up with Heart Evangelista, the still-single Daniel Matsunaga said he’s ready to find a new love. “I’m ready already. I’m waiting for the opportunity. In God’s time, it will be coming, the perfect girl for my life,” the Kapatid actor told Yahoo! Philippines OMG! and other members of the press during the Berocca Night on Full Blast event at the Maxims Hotel in Pasay City on Wednesday, October 3. The model turned actor reiterated that while there are rumors regarding his love life, Daniel said he’s “very single.” “I’m just waiting for the opportunity talaga.” Just co-actors One of the women being linked to the 23-year-old hunk is Kapatid actress Eula Caballero, his co-star in the TV5 weekly horror show “Third Eye.” But Daniel said the rumors are false. “We’re just friends. Eula, she’s so young,” he shared. “We’re just co-actors. We have to enjoy our work. I treat her as a sister. She’s very nice, she’s super mabait. And we work together and we enjoy our work.” Daniel added, “Not because we make some jokes doesn’t mean we are a couple.” Would he be open to dating a co-star? Heart was Daniel’s co-star in the 2010 GMA-7 soap opera “Langit sa Piling Mo” before they became a couple. “Of course, why not? It’s just that right now, I’m really focused on my job,” he replied. Big opportunity But dating may have to wait, as Daniel has a packed schedule as a Kapatid artist. He is part of three shows in the Kapatid network: the weekly show “Third Eye,” Sunday game show “Game ‘N’ Go” and the daily soap opera “Enchanted Garden,” “I’m very happy. They gave me a big opportunity. Work has been very good to me,” he said. “We feel like a family. I know a lot of people already. I’m already working with them for six months and I’m very happy.” Daniel is also a member of the Philippine National Futsal Team. He also plays for the United Football League. “I also try to enjoy life because it’s also important, otherwise I’ll go crazy with work.” Daniel added, “When I get home, I just want to watch a movie or hangout with some friends. That’s my personal life right now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment